Framing Return / Exchange Policy
We understand that you may not be satisfied with your finished frame. There are times where manufacturing issues occur. Sometimes we have unforeseen circumstances that might result in your frame being damaged. We’ve created a return/exchange policy that’s beneficial for you and Cloud Gallery.
If you suspect that there is a manufacturing defect or damage to your frame after you have unpacked it, then please contact us immediately so we can make things right for you in every way possible. Below are instructions on what we will require in order to process your return/exchange request:
- You must contact us within 90 days after receiving your frame, stretched canvas, or any other related framing products. After 90 days have passed and you submit a request, we will inform you that you do not meet the 90 days return/exchange request requirement and will result in your request being denied. Please submit your return/exchange request to our customer service center via email at email@example.com and give us 1-2 business days for our team to contact you.
- We require your full name and contact information. Knowing your invoice number will be very helpful and will speed up the process but it isn’t required.
- You must take and send us photos of all damages and/or manufacturing defects. This will allow us to fully assess the nature of your request and forward it to our framing team.
Any defective and/or damage requests that we receive which do not meet our above mentioned return/exchange policy requirements will not be processed. No exceptions will be made. If Cloud Gallery caused the damage or made the mistake, then you are entitled to have the damage or issue fixed free of charge. Frame orders older than 90 days are not entitled to a free frame redo or repair. You’ll be responsible for paying all redo and/or repair fees.
All damages made by customers are not entitled to a full or partial refund. If you have made any errors when placing your order, and told us that this is not what you requested upon picking up, then we will not redo your frame for free. Other customer-created errors that will not result in a full or partial refund includes but is not limited to:
- Product Selection Mistakes (i.e. frame model, color, style, glass, mat, or cover choices).
- Idea Change in Frame Design After Order Is Placed (i.e. change elevator float to regular float, change mind to have no matting, change of glass, request to have no fillet or liner, change of mounting service, etc.).
The reason for this is because once your order has been placed our framers will have already ordered the materials needed to complete your frame/s based on the details of your order. Our framers cannot return ordered materials from our suppliers. Cloud Gallery will not provide exchanges due to the custom nature of your order (frame, glass, matting, etc). Refunds will not be issued for damages caused by customer handling, storage, treatment, accidents, or for any of the above mentioned reasons. Other restrictions may apply. NO REFUNDS DUE TO CUSTOM JOB. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.